Monday, December 22, 2008

Three days left!

Three days to go in the office until my long holiday begins! Once I get through this Wednesday, I won't be back on the job until Monday January 5th -- it's like Winter Break in school again. I'm extremely psyched for the extended break, which is going to have a little bit of everything this year -- xmas with my friends here in town, some fun for my birthday (although lots of people are out of town this year), and a big adventure trip with friends through New Years. I imagine that by the time I get back to San Francisco, I'll be much grayer or at least pretty darn sleepy! Should you be more tired when you get back from vacation than when you left? :-)

Speaking of tired, boy what a weekend. I've been making a big push to find new friends, and a guy I met about a week ago has been keeping me busy lately. He got me completely hooked on the show "Weeds" — we had a marathon session for the rainy Sunday afternoon. I haven't had a TV show make my cry in a long, long time, but it was the good kind of cry.

Good times, indeed!

No comments: