Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Python and fried foods

Not sure if I'm going to lose any weight this week. Monday I took Tom, Zabe, and Christopher out for superfantastic steaks & seafood at Bobo's on Lombard. We didn't skimp and had... hmm let's see: crab, mussels, shrimp, tuna tartare, onion rings, fried zucchini... for appetizers! And then last night Brett and I were out and had a basket of fries and beer for dinner. Not exactly the health food diet....

Oh -- and while we were out I ran into a fellow Pythonista who works at YouTube. He said that if the Mexico vacation video from April (no link, because it's gone!) had less than twenty seconds of any particular "property" (e.g. Mariah Carey background music), I could have protested them removing it due to DMCA copyright. But, since the video had a lot more than that, guess we'll just have to suck it up.

Lesson learned for next time.

No comments: