Tuesday, December 09, 2008

184 and counting

The mad exercise routine is highly effective: I'm down to 184 now!! For those of you worried that I'm turning anorexic, rest assured that I still have a nice thick layer of heat-retaining blubber covering every inch of me. I'm just trying to get things back into shape so I don't look ridiculous in the mirror. So far, I'm liking the progress and I think if I can get somewhere between 175-180 i will be quite happy with the results. So stop worrying!

In work news I had a dreary Finance Committee meeting with the board of supervisors at City Hall today. A big mixup over a travel survey which was misunderstood to be English-only when in fact it will be English/Spanish/Chinese. Ugh, some days this job is ridiculous!! Can't I just hide in my cute little office and code up some Python every afternoon? That would be much better. :-)

Heading out to dinner w/Donnie and Mike later, and then Corkle-san is coming back to town for one evening -- and will be my first houseguest tonight. Yay! He may also be subjected to my new TV and stereo system before I let him go. He moves here officially at the beginning of January. It can't come soon enough if you ask me!

All in all, a pretty decent day!

No comments: