Thursday, December 11, 2008

A really great day.

Heading to bed now, but just wanted to post a little bit before hitting the sack. Some of my days are easier than others; and some are a lot harder. Today was one of those days where everything just came together like magic. I'll take it!

It started with a great workout at the gym, followed by probably the most productive day I've had in the office in weeks. Plowed through things that have been stagnating forEVAH, which is such a great feeling. Then, cemented my plans for the holiday break which I'm totally excited about! I wasn't sure if I was going to be in the mood for any holiday stuff at all this year, and now it seems like it's going to be nonstop fun, top to bottom.

Then another gorgeous sunset -- not sure what's in the air these days but we've had one amazing sunset after another, all week long. The view from my office is stunning. Our office xmas party was tonight, and it was a surprisingly good time, surrounded by more and more people I actually like. It's a long way from the Transportation Authority of 2003.

Plus, a little art around the corner from my house -- I'm in the Mission now, which is a bit more... avant garde? than my former nbhd in Castro. I present you some art in the window down the block.

And finally, I got to give a gift to a friend tonight too -- Life is sweet.

(no not THAT kind of gift, sheesh who do you think I am???!)