Sunday, November 30, 2008

Here


View from my living room window

Hooray, I'm here!!!

I'm stealing my neighbor's wi-fi in standard San Francisco tradition, until my internet gets hooked up this week. We were all done moving everything out of my old pad, and into my pad, by 3:00. Tom, Christopher, and Zabe went so far beyond the call of duty I don't know how to thank them. Dinner at BoBo's for sure, but it just won't be enough. Thanks guys!

Now that I'm settled in, I can't help but think my ex doesn't have a whole lot left over at his place. He got the full bedroom set, and I got the full living room (except for the big wooden coffee table), so theoretically we're "even" but his place just looked *so* empty without all that stuff crammed in there. I hope he doesn't take too long to fill it back up with new things that are comfortable and that he can call his own.

I'm going to miss him.

OK, so I'm going to go unpack a few more boxes and hit the hay. Long fun day of shopping ahead of me tomorrow! Here are just a few more shots from moving day.



My new living room



My new bedroom

No comments: