Monday, March 02, 2009

Blank

Feeling a bit blank today. On every level you'd think I had a great weekend: saw a show, went dancing until 2am with Sparky, met Nancy Pelosi, hung out with friends, made a fantastic dinner (beef burgundy over egg noodles, with fresh slaw on the side!) But for some reason I woke up this morning feeling a bit hollow. I have no idea why; I guess it's just "one of those days."

I'm going to dive into work for a while and get some stuff done that's been bugging me. I'm hoping that having some accomplishments under my belt will make me feel better.

Or maybe it's this dark weather! I was loving the rain for the past few weeks but perhaps it's time for a serious springtime comeback -- after all, it's March now. I'm ready for some sunshine.

1 comment:

pooja* said...

hope your day got better. i need to figure out my future!
hopefully the future this week includes you!

loves and hugs...