Friday, January 09, 2009

Yet another week in the life...

This week: (1) my Ex told me he's now dating the one guy that... oh, never mind it's just too complicated to explain; suffice it to say I'm more and more glad he's gone. (2) My car was stolen from right in front of my house; (3) the car came back, stereo ripped out of the dashboard; (4) I signed the California Termination of Domestic Partnership papers with the Ex.

Not sure what next week is going to bring while I'm in D.C. but I bet it won't be half as exciting as this week has been! Good lord.

Oh, and go see Slumdog Millionaire if you haven't caught it yet. Saw it with Sparky and Corkle-san last night and it was awesome!

3 comments:

Steve said...

Sorry for your shitty week. I'm right where you are with my relationship and just signed the papaers to end our 10 "marriage". Though it's the best thing for both of us, looking among the myriad possibilities in front of me there is still some bitter sadness.

Hold your chin up. We're both gonna survive...

Steve

Muni Meltdown said...

Actually by the time the car got stolen it all just started being funny. So, no worries -- it's all going to work out.

BTW do I know you? Are you some internet stalker? My first one! :-)

Steve said...

We've never met, but I think we may have a friend of a friend of a friend in common. Truth is, I stumbled upon your blog and liked what you had to say. We're both going through the end of 10 year relationships at the same time. Sorta made me feel better for some odd reason. So yes, I'm your first internet stalker.

Those are nice shoes you're wearing today... ;)